We encourage you to attend an Open Day and request an informative interview before beginning the process. This will allow you to learn more about the program and its suitability to help you advance your career.
The admissions process begins when you submit your online application.
Along with your online application, or later on via email, you should also send:
- Your Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Executive Assessment (EA) results, unless you opt to take the IESE Test.
- Candidates must submit one of the following certificates for the purpose of assessing their English language skills:English Certificates
- Minimum score required: 95
- IESE EMBA code: 7237
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) 4 skills
Minimum scores required: Listening & Reading: 850; Speaking: 150; Writing: 150.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
Minimum score required: 6.5
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced) or above
Minimum score required: C
- PTE academic
Minimum score required: 68
- Candidates don’t need to submit a certificate if:
– English is their native language.
– All of their university courses have been taught in English.
– They can demonstrate they have lived and worked in an English-speaking country for at least two consecutive years.
- Letter of support from your current employer, in which they refer to your intention to enroll in IESE’s Executive MBA.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Degree and academic experience including grades. Later on you will need to provide IESE with the originals.
- Photocopy of your national ID document or passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- Payment receipt for the application fee (€145) and, where applicable, the fee for IESE’s test (€145)
2. ADMISSIONS TESTS
The admissions tests for the IESE Executive MBA are designed to assess whether you would be able to gain the maximum benefit from the program.
You can choose to take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Executive Assessment (EA) or IESE Test.
The IESE Test assesses your knowledge of basic math skills, verbal reasoning and analytical writing. The multiple-choice test is conducted in Spanish on the IESE campus.
Both the mathematical and verbal elements of the test require prior preparation. IESE’s test doesn’t have its own specific preparatory material, but its content is very similar to that of the GMAT .
The fee for the IESE test is €145. If you opt for this test instead of the GMAT, you must send your online application form at least one week before your test date.
|Next IESE Tests|
|May 29, 2017||4:00 pm||Madrid||Register|
|June 5, 2017||4:00 pm||Barcelona||Register|
|June 9, 2017||3:00 pm||Madrid||Register|
|June 17, 2017||10:00 am||Madrid||Register|
|June 19, 2017||4:00 pm||Barcelona||Register|
|June 23, 2017||3:00 pm||Madrid||Register|
|June 27, 2017||4:00 pm||Madrid||Register|
|July 3, 2017||4:00 pm||Madrid||Register|
|July 3, 2017||4:00 pm||Barcelona||Register|
|July 10, 2017||3:00 pm||Madrid||Register|
|July 15, 2017||10:00 am||Madrid||Register|
|July 17, 2017||4:00 pm||Barcelona||Register|
|July 20, 2017||3:00 pm||Madrid||Register|
|July 26, 2017||3:00 pm||Madrid||Register|
|July 25, 2017||4:00 pm||Barcelona||Register|
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Your GMAT results should be sent directly to IESE by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). You’ll be able to select the IESE Executive MBA as a recipient of your official GMAT score report before taking the exam. The code for the Executive MBA in Madrid is S21-G2-71, while the code for the Executive MBA in Barcelona is S21-G2-35.
For more information about the GMAT:
Executive Assessment (EA)
Your EA results should be sent directly to IESE by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). You’ll be able to select the IESE Executive MBA as a recipient of your official EA score report before taking the exam. The code for the Executive MBA in Madrid is S21-G2-71, while the code for the Executive MBA in Barcelona is S21-G2-35.
For more information about the EA:
3. ADMISSIONS INTERVIEW
Once you have submitted your application and passed the admissions requirements, you’ll meet with one of our program managers for a personal interview.
4. ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE
The Admissions Committee will evaluate your application and communicate their decision by post or e-mail.