Course aim: Master the fundamentals effective public speaking.
- Introduce persuasion theory and its application in diverse situations.
- Analyzed the four steps for good communication: having something to communicate, communicating well, understanding the audience and communicating with the right intensity.
- Learn how to appreciate non-verbal cues.
Course objective: Examine the essential of decision making in companies with diversified business portfolios.
- Analyze factors related to corporate strategy, management, ownership and control and the interrelationship among these factors over time.
- Identify various strategies to drive to sustainable, profitable growth.
- Examine problems specific to the implementation of different growth strategies.
Course objective: Expand your decision-making abilities from a general-management vantage point.
- Develop a framework to address general management decisions.
- Establish parameters that assess the quality of the corporate decision-making process.
- Examine the triple-evaluation system to appraise of the effectiveness of decisions from economic and
Course objective: Understand how organizations can enhance their grasp of the digital revolution and turn it into a competitive advantage.
- Analyze the four digital drivers: the cloud, social networks, mobility and Big Data.
- Examine how these drivers can shape corporate strategy.
- Identify opportunities and threats generated by digital transformation.
Course objective: Gain a thorough understanding of the interdependence between business and economic policy in a global environment.
- Examine the main tenets of the global economy, including monetary policy, exchange rates, interest rates, capital flows and monetary systems.
- Analyze the benefits and ramifications of international trade on different economic markets.
- Consider the implications of international trade regulations and restrictions.
Course aim: Examine management and leadership issues specific to SMEs.
- Deepen your understanding of SMEs with relation to accounting and finance, value creation and capture, business models and family relations in the case of privately held firms.
- Study the legal framework to understand how to manage crises, including key aspects of restructurings.
- Analyze the most common constraints in implementing action plans in SMEs.
Course objective: Sharpen your skills at the negotiating table.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the principles and concepts behind effective negotiations.
- Practice negotiation skills and identify your personal negotiating style and its impact on others.
- Boost your negotiating skills in collaborative and competitive situations and increase your level of awareness of the negotiation process.
Course objective: Unlock the keys of leadership development and the essential role of self-leadership.
- Examine the role of leadership in a dynamic, ever-evolving and multicultural society.
- Assess three critical factors that impact leadership development: type of business, how it fits your personal profile and stakeholder management.
- Explore the fundamentals of individual excellence and the keys to a successful career.