The next chapter of your career starts today
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
Apply Now Barcelona Apply Now Madrid Apply Now Munich Apply Now São Paulo
1. START AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
The admissions process begins when you start and submit your online application.
Start application Barcelona
Start application Madrid
Start application Munich
Start application São Paulo
In your online application you are asked to upload the following (you can still upload the items after submitting your application):
- Your Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Executive Assessment (EA) results, unless you opt to take the IESE Test.
- Candidates must submit one of the following certificates so we can assess your English language skills:English Certificates
- TOEFL ESSENTIALS
Minimum scores required: 10.3
Minimum scores required: 95
IESE EMBA code: 7237, www.toefl.org
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) 4 skills
Minimum scores required: Listening & Reading: 945; Speaking: 150; Writing: 150.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
Minimum score required: 6.5
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced) or above
Minimum score required: C
- PTE academic
Minimum score required: 68
- Duolingo English Test
Minimum score required: 130
- Candidates don’t need to submit a certificate if:
– English is your native language.
– All of your university courses have been taught in English.
– You can demonstrate you have lived and worked in an English-speaking country for at least two consecutive years.
- TOEFL ESSENTIALS
- Letter of support from your current employer, in which they refer to your intention to enroll in IESE’s Executive MBA.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Degree and academic experience including grades. Later on you will need to provide IESE with the originals.
- Photocopy of your national ID document or passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- Payment receipt for the application fee (€145) and, where applicable, the fee for the IESE Test (€145)
2. ADMISSIONS INTERVIEW
Once you have submitted your application and passed the admissions requirements, you’ll meet with one of our program managers for a personal interview.
3. PREPARE and UPLOAD your ADMISSION TEST
The admissions tests for the IESE Executive MBA are designed to assess whether you would be able to gain the maximum benefit from the program.
You can choose to take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Executive Assessment (EA) or IESE Test.
IESE Admission TEST & GMAT Test
IESE Admission Test
The IESE Test assesses your knowledge of basic math skills, verbal reasoning and analytical writing. The multiple-choice test is online and it is conducted in Spanish and in English.
Both the mathematical and verbal elements of the test require prior preparation. IESE’s test doesn’t have its own specific preparatory material, but its content is very similar to that of the GMAT .
The fee for the IESE test is €145. If you opt for this test instead of the GMAT, you must send your online application form at least one week before your test date.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Your GMAT results should be sent directly to IESE by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). You’ll be able to select the IESE Executive MBA as a recipient of your official GMAT score report before taking the exam. The code for the Executive MBA in Madrid is S21-G2-71, while the code for the Executive MBA in Barcelona is S21-G2-35.
For more information about the GMAT:
Executive Assessment (EA)
Your EA results should be sent directly to IESE by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). You’ll be able to select the IESE Executive MBA as a recipient of your official EA score report before taking the exam. The code for the Executive MBA in Madrid is S21-G2-71, while the code for the Executive MBA in Barcelona is S21-G2-35.
For more information about the EA:
Técnicas Lingüísticas Aplicadas
Via Augusta 117, Barcelona
4. ADMISSION COMMITTEE
The Admissions Committee will evaluate your application and communicate its decision by email.
Benefits for your company
The IESE Executive MBA develops the top talent of your organization and helps your business achieve breakthrough performance.
Development of internal talent
Motivate your company’s high-potential talent and foster their personal and professional growth.
Develop leaders who can motivate individuals and teams, unite them around a common objective, and foster a sense of belonging in the organization.
Prepare your executives to adapt to an increasingly uncertain global economic landscape.
Equip your managers with the knowledge and skills they need to confidently take on new challenges.
Empower your executives to detect and create new business opportunities within your organizational framework.
Agents of change
Trigger change and innovation by empowering your people to break down internal and external barriers.
Tuition and fees
- The fee for the Executive MBA program commencing in September 2023 in Madrid and Barcelona (weekly and biweekly formats) is 75,700€. For the Campus in Munich (every three weeks) and Sao Paulo, please confirm with your Admission Team. The tuition includes teaching materials, as well as meals whenever necessary for program purposes. Travel and accommodation are not included.
Enroll Year 2023 Due Date Commitment fee €7,570 Refer to admittance letter Payment EMBA Year 1 €30,480 Up to October 1, 2023 Payment EMBA Year 2 €37,850 Up to September 1, 2024
- IESE offers a scholarship program for promising Executive MBA students capable of making a positive and significant impact on business and society. If you are applying for a scholarship for the EMBA Barcelona, please apply here. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please fill out an application and email us at EMBA Madrid at email@example.com; and Munich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the application form
Excellence ScholarshipDesigned for candidates who demonstrate academic merit, an outstanding professional track record and proven leadership experience.
Female Talent ScholarshipOpen to women with a stellar track record and development potential.
Mitsubishi Entrepreneur ScholarshipSupport for entrepreneurs who have launched or are developing a new business. In collaboration with Mitsubishi Electric.
IESE and ONCE Foundation ScholarshipEvery year, IESE and the ONCE Foundation award scholarships to disabled students, which cover up to 65% of the program fees. Through this initiative, IESE and the ONCE Foundation promote the integration and ongoing development of the disabled within the business community. These scholarships are offered to candidates with a legally recognized disability of at least 33%.As part of the evaluation process, applicants must submit a copy of their certificate of disability and complete the scholarship application. Scholarship recipients are selected by a committee composed of members of the ONCE Foundation and the IESE Executive MBA.The application deadline is June 1 and award decisions are communicated within a month.RequirementsCandidates admitted to the Executive MBA program are eligible for scholarships.Special consideration is paid to those with economic constraints. Applicants may apply for scholarships in more than one category, but only one will be awarded per candidate.If a candidate withdraws before the start of the program, admission will be extended, but the scholarship will be relinquished.
Scholarship JuryThe jury bases its decisions on the following criteria:
- Academic merit, including GMAT score, Executive Assessment and IESE Admissions Test
- Professional experience and leadership
- Proven impact in business and in society
- Entrepreneurial drive, ability to innovate and international trajectory
- Personal motivations for requesting the scholarship
IESE offers the Global Student Loan Program, a unique financing opportunity in collaboration with Banco Sabadell. The loan covers the cost of the program and is open to students of any nationality from the moment they are admitted to one of IESE’s MBA programs. You can download detailed information (in Spanish) about the Global Student Loan Program for Executive MBA students here
You can find information about IESE loans and scholarships, support and answers to your questions at the Financial Aid Office.
|Program Start Date||Biweekly Format:|
September 14th, 2023
September 21st, 2023
|October 2023||September 2023||September 2023|