We’re currently accepting applications for the 2019-2021 intake of the Executive MBA program, which kicks off in September.
How to get started?
The first step is to attend one of our upcoming Open Days to get a taste of the IESE experience. You can also set up an informative meeting with one of our EMBA advisors, who will analyze your current professional map and explain the program and admissions process in greater detail. You’ll find the steps outlined below, as well as information on admissions tests, key dates and financing options.
If you prefer, you can also contact us by phone or email:
EMBA Barcelona: +34 93 602 44 54 | firstname.lastname@example.org
EMBA Madrid: +34 91 211 30 00 | email@example.com
EMBA Munich: +34 665 890 240 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The admissions process begins when you submit your online application.
Along with your online application, or later on via email, you should also send:
- Your Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Executive Assessment (EA) results, unless you opt to take the IESE Test.
- Candidates must submit one of the following certificates for the purpose of assessing their English language skills:English Certificates
- Minimum score required: 95
- IESE EMBA code: 7237
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) 4 skills
Minimum scores required: Listening & Reading: 850; Speaking: 150; Writing: 150.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
Minimum score required: 6.5
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced) or above
Minimum score required: C
- PTE academic
Minimum score required: 68
- Candidates don’t need to submit a certificate if:
– English is their native language.
– All of their university courses have been taught in English.
– They can demonstrate they have lived and worked in an English-speaking country for at least two consecutive years.
- Letter of support from your current employer, in which they refer to your intention to enroll in IESE’s Executive MBA.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Degree and academic experience including grades. Later on you will need to provide IESE with the originals.
- Photocopy of your national ID document or passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- Payment receipt for the application fee (€145) and, where applicable, the fee for IESE’s test (€145)
2. ADMISSIONS TESTS
The admissions tests for the IESE Executive MBA are designed to assess whether you would be able to gain the maximum benefit from the program.
You can choose to take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Executive Assessment (EA) or IESE Test.
The IESE Test assesses your knowledge of basic math skills, verbal reasoning and analytical writing. The multiple-choice test is conducted in Spanish and in English on the IESE campus.
Both the mathematical and verbal elements of the test require prior preparation. IESE’s test doesn’t have its own specific preparatory material, but its content is very similar to that of the GMAT .
The fee for the IESE test is €145. If you opt for this test instead of the GMAT, you must send your online application form at least one week before your test date.
|Next IESE Tests|
|July 16, 2019||16:00||Barcelona||Register|
|July 18, 2019||15:00||Munich||Register|
|July 20, 2019||10:00||Madrid||Register|
|July 23, 2019||16:00||Barcelona||Register|
|July 30, 2019||16:00||Madrid||Register|
|August 5, 2019||10:00||Barcelona||Register|
|August 30, 2019||10:00||Madrid||Register|
|September 3, 2019||16:00||Barcelona||Register|
|October 8, 2019||16:00||Barcelona||Register|
|November 5, 2019||16:00||Barcelona||Register|
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Your GMAT results should be sent directly to IESE by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). You’ll be able to select the IESE Executive MBA as a recipient of your official GMAT score report before taking the exam. The code for the Executive MBA in Madrid is S21-G2-71, while the code for the Executive MBA in Barcelona is S21-G2-35.
For more information about the GMAT:
Executive Assessment (EA)
Your EA results should be sent directly to IESE by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). You’ll be able to select the IESE Executive MBA as a recipient of your official EA score report before taking the exam. The code for the Executive MBA in Madrid is S21-G2-71, while the code for the Executive MBA in Barcelona is S21-G2-35.
For more information about the EA:
Técnicas Lingüísticas Aplicadas
Via Augusta 117, Barcelona
3. ADMISSIONS INTERVIEW
Once you have submitted your application and passed the admissions requirements, you’ll meet with one of our program managers for a personal interview.
4. ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE
The Admissions Committee will evaluate your application and communicate their decision by post or e-mail.