Course aim: Master the fundamentals effective public speaking.
- Introduce persuasion theory and its application in diverse situations.
- Analyzed the four steps for good communication: having something to communicate, communicating well, understanding the audience and communicating with the right intensity.
- Learn how to appreciate non-verbal cues.
Course objective: To study how senior managements achieve a competitive advantage through Operations to get a better understanding of the role of operations in a company’s current ompetitive strategy.
- To identify the key elements of operations strategy, identifying how to act on the differential factors that achieve its implementation.
- To bring together the concepts learned in Operations I and align them with a company’s strategy.
- To analyze what knowledge we need and how we make the company’s strategy operational, design the service configuration and analyze the implementation in detail.
Course objective: Examine the essential of decision making in companies with diversified business portfolios.
- Analyze factors related to corporate strategy, management, ownership and control and the interrelationship among these factors over time.
- Identify various strategies to drive to sustainable, profitable growth.
- Examine problems specific to the implementation of different growth strategies.
Course objective: Expand your decision-making abilities from a general-management vantage point.
- Develop a framework to address general management decisions.
- Establish parameters that assess the quality of the corporate decision-making process.
- Examine the triple-evaluation system to appraise of the effectiveness of decisions from economic and
Course objective: Understand how organizations can enhance their grasp of the digital revolution and turn it into a competitive advantage.
- Analyze the four digital drivers: the cloud, social networks, mobility and Big Data.
- Examine how these drivers can shape corporate strategy.
- Identify opportunities and threats generated by digital transformation.
Course aim: Examine management and leadership issues specific to SMEs.
- Deepen your understanding of SMEs with relation to accounting and finance, value creation and capture, business models and family relations in the case of privately held firms.
- Study the legal framework to understand how to manage crises, including key aspects of restructurings.
- Analyze the most common constraints in implementing action plans in SMEs.
Course objective: The course’ main goal is the analysis of managerial decision making from a general management perspective.
- Ability to diagnose interdependent situations.
- Assimilation of heuristics and simple decision rules for complex situations.
- Ability to assess the three possible results of a decision (extrinsic, intrinsic and transcendent) and design action plans accordingly.
- Development of habits tending to correct decisions.
Course objective: Examine the relevance Ecommerce is achiving in business.
- Introduce the main issues and key questions retailers need to address when adopting digital and moving to omnichannel experiences.
- Review economic implications of going omnichannel and how it impacts different retailers based on their business model
- Review main internal and organizational challenges faced by retailers when going omnichannel and provide a framework and a set of tools to identify, analyse and address them.
Course objective: Sharpen your skills at the negotiating table.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the principles and concepts behind effective negotiations.
- Practice negotiation skills and identify your personal negotiating style and its impact on others.
- Boost your negotiating skills in collaborative and competitive situations and increase your level of awareness of the negotiation process.
Course objective: Unlock the keys of leadership development and the essential role of self-leadership.
- Examine the role of leadership in a dynamic, ever-evolving and multicultural society.
- Assess three critical factors that impact leadership development: type of business, how it fits your personal profile and stakeholder management.
- Explore the fundamentals of individual excellence and the keys to a successful career.
Course objective: Apply and synthesize concepts and techniques of the different subjects that make up Modules I and II of the Master: accounting, finance, marketing, operations, people management etc.
- Develop a Business Plan to start up a new company or business.
- Consider the implication of launching a new service or a product and its economic viability.
- Provide the guidelines to develop entrepreneurial ideas.